We are here for you. We are dedicated to helping foster the well-being of your little beansprout from the moment you come home from the hospital, to the time you have an empty nest. We too are parents, and understand the urgency for medical answers and options, as well as the importance of a consistent continuum of care for your children. For every up, down and space between, we’re here for you and your family.
At Beansprout Pediatrics, we strive to provide comprehensive, compassionate, and cost-effective treatment for the physical, mental and behavioral health of our families. Our team of board-certified pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners provide highly personalized care for your child through our offices in Austin/Bee Cave, Spicewood, Belterra, and Dripping Springs.
What we do
- Saturday Morning Sick Visit Clinic
- Well-Child Care
- Comprehensive Diagnosis and Treatment
- Coordinate Subspecialty Care
- Parent and Patient Education
Additional Pediatric Services
- ADD/ADHD Evaluation and Treatment
- Allergy Testing and At Home Immunotherapy
- Concussion Evaluation (ImPACT Baseline testing)
- Complimentary Prenatal Visit
- Lactation Consulting
- Medical Ear Piercing
- Sport Physicals
- Travel Consultations
- Vision Testing in Children from 6 Months
Thank you for your interest in Beansprout Pediatrics! Please click here to view our job openings on Indeed Jobs.
Social Media Links
|Email photos, exciting news to us, and we will post: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Main: https://www.facebook.com/beansproutpediatrics/ Dripping Springs: https://www.facebook.com/BeansproutDrippingSprings/|
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.