Dr. Grant was born and raised in Connecticut. She graduated from Boston College Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics. She then received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine in 2005. She continued her training at Texas Children’s Hospital, Baylor University, in Houston, TX, completing her residency and board certification in Pediatrics in 2008.
Initially, Dr. Grant was in private practice in Dallas, TX. After falling in love with the Hill Country community and realizing the growing need for primary care physicians in the area, Dr. Grant relocated here and has built a highly respected & thriving practice.
Dr. Grant loves to teach. She is a Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Dell Medical Center, UT Austin & Clinical Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, UTMB Galveston, TX. You may interact with her students during your child's appointment.
Dr. Grant is the mother of three children & is very active in the Lakeway/Bee Cave Communities.
Dr. Grant has received numerous awards throughout the course of her training and career, most notably:
- Named Chief of Pediatrics Lakeway Regional Medical Center
- Awarded Neonatology Chief Resident, Texas Children’s Hospital, 2007-2008
- Recipient Leonard Tow Humanism Award 2005, 2009
- Recipient Teaching Excellence Award 2006-2007
- New England Pediatric Society Award, 2005
- American Medical Women’s Association Citation, 2005
- Clinical Assistant Professor University of Texas Medical Branch
Professional Societies and Committees:
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2005 – present
- Member, Texas Medical Association, 2008 – present
- Member, Texas Pediatric Society, 2008 – present
- Member, American Medical Association, 2001 – present
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
- Lakeway Regional Medical Center